Paul McCartney Forumactif
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Derniers sujets
» Macca & Keef
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptyVen 28 Aoû - 1:47 par Nanard

» Je reviens.
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptySam 25 Avr - 2:15 par Wingspan

» Pure McCartney
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptySam 3 Déc - 2:13 par Wingspan

» A blast from 1999'
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptySam 28 Nov - 23:54 par Wingspan

» presantation : lauravero2009
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptyLun 20 Juil - 4:57 par lauravero2009

» Bercy 1989
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptyJeu 19 Mar - 15:44 par bigappleu2

» billets concert stade de france 11 juin2015
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptyVen 13 Mar - 17:18 par chris73

» Présetation W.Gaines
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptyJeu 12 Mar - 22:50 par W.Gaines

» paul is back
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptyDim 8 Mar - 10:43 par chris73

» 14/10/1993... Paul McCartney en dédicace à la FNAC Ternes
"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 EmptyMar 23 Déc - 19:38 par Wingspan

Sondage

Lesquels acheterez vous? (Choix multiple)

Voir les résultats

Réseaux Sociaux

Partager
Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Aucun utilisateur

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008

2 participants

"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 Empty "Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008

Message par Wingspan Sam 19 Jan - 23:21

"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 Eccedv10

Cette fois çi c'est officiel.
Le Dvd de "Ecce Cor Meum" sortira le 25 février en Angleterre et le 26 aux States.

In September 2006 Paul McCartney released his fourth full-length classical album, Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart). On Friday November 3rd, 2007 Ecce Cor Meum was given its world premiere performance to a sold out audience at The Royal Albert Hall, London. In May of this year Paul was presented with the award for Best Album at the UK Classical Brit Awards.

The special world premiere Royal Albert Hall performance is to be made available for the first time ever on DVD, along with a documentary tracking the journey and making of this album. The DVD will be released in the U.S. through EMI Classics on February 26th, 2008.

Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart) was performed by Kate Royal (soprano); Academy of St Martin In The Fields Orchestra; London Voices; Boys Of Magdalen College Choir, Oxford and Boys of King's College Choir, Cambridge.They were conducted by Gavin Greenaway. This is the same cast that appears on the studio recording.

The DVD also follows the story of Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart). It includes exclusive interviews with Paul and behind the scenes footage of the recording of the album at Abbey Road and the preparation in the run up to The Albert Hall performance. The album was more than eight years in the making and its origins follow in the historic tradition of composers that have been commissioned to write music for the world-renowned Magdalen College Oxford.

Paul was specially invited by Anthony Smith (President of Magdalen College 1998 ' 2005) to compose something to set the seal on a new concert hall for the college. His hope was for 'a choral piece which could be sung by young people the world over, in the same way that Handel's Messiah is'.

In November 2001, the first version of Ecce Cor Meum was given its preview performance by the Magdalen College Choir, which was conducted by Bill Ives at the Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford. This was a great learning experience for Paul. 'Eventually I made it all come together through correcting a lot of misapprehensions ' a lot was learned before the Sheldonian performance, but a lot of it was learned afterwards.

An experienced choral composer knows that children can't be given huge sustained passages; they don't have the energy and the stamina. At the Sheldonian there was some quite hard stuff that I didn't realise because I'd done it on the synthesiser (which has endless stamina), but during that first performance the solo treble couldn't come on for the second half 'I think I'd used him up in the first half.

These are things that people either learn because they are taught them immediately at the first lesson, or you learn through the years, so it was good to go through the piece a lot of times, and we took out huge choral sections and gave them to the orchestra. If it had been a Beatles song I would have known how to do it. But this was a completely different ball game.'

Voici l'Electronic Press Kit pour vous donnez un avant gout : http://www.eccecormeum.com/video/ecce_uk.mov
Wingspan
Wingspan

"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 Adminactif

Masculin

Bélier

Album de Macca Préféré : Chaos & Creation

http://www.geocities.com/beautifulknight2000/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 Empty Re: "Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008

Message par Paul McC Dim 20 Jan - 16:33

cool !enfin
merci de l'info !
Paul McC
Paul McC

"Ecce Cor Meum" en Dvd pour le 25 février 2008 Moderactif

Masculin

Lion

Album de Macca Préféré : Driving Rain, Ram, Flaming Pie, Venus And Mars

http://myspace.com/theartramps

Revenir en haut Aller en bas