Paul McCartney Forumactif
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Derniers sujets
» Macca & Keef
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptyVen 28 Aoû - 1:47 par Nanard

» Je reviens.
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptySam 25 Avr - 2:15 par Wingspan

» Pure McCartney
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptySam 3 Déc - 2:13 par Wingspan

» A blast from 1999'
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptySam 28 Nov - 23:54 par Wingspan

» presantation : lauravero2009
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptyLun 20 Juil - 4:57 par lauravero2009

» Bercy 1989
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptyJeu 19 Mar - 15:44 par bigappleu2

» billets concert stade de france 11 juin2015
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptyVen 13 Mar - 17:18 par chris73

» Présetation W.Gaines
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptyJeu 12 Mar - 22:50 par W.Gaines

» paul is back
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptyDim 8 Mar - 10:43 par chris73

» 14/10/1993... Paul McCartney en dédicace à la FNAC Ternes
"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray EmptyMar 23 Déc - 19:38 par Wingspan

Sondage

Lesquels acheterez vous? (Choix multiple)

Voir les résultats

Réseaux Sociaux

Partager
Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Aucun utilisateur

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray

"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray Empty "The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray

Message par Wingspan Mar 18 Nov - 10:27

"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray Spacewithinusbluray

The Blu-ray Single Disc ($34.95SRP) Features the Entire Hi-Def Concert and Amazing Extras, Including a Brand New Interactive Jukebox, Allowing Viewers to Create Their Own Personalized Playlists!

NEW YORK, NY – In 2005, rock legend Paul McCartney crossed America with his record-breaking, sold out U.S. tour. Now, harnessing the power of more than 25 hi-definition cameras and the thunder of 5.1 digital surround sound, PAUL McCARTNEY: THE SPACE WITHIN US captures this epic experience on Blu-ray. Better than a front row seat, this hi-def feature-length concert film – platinum-selling on DVD – delivers viewers onto the stage and beyond, capturing the exuberance of Paul’s live performance along with personal reflections from McCartney music lovers including President Bill Clinton, Steve Jobs, and the astronauts aboard the International Space Station who wake up to some “English Tea” through a live feed from the tour.

Paul McCartney "The Space Within US" Blu-rayNow on Blu-ray for the first time, the best-selling concert film features live performances of over over 30 hits from Paul McCartney, Wings and The Beatles and special features including an innovative interactive jukebox where viewers can create their own concert playlists. Songs include: Magical Mystery Tour/Flaming Pie/Maybe I'm Amazed/Eleanor Rigby/Let Me Roll It/Drive My Car/Got To Get You Into My Life/I'll Get You/Till There Was You/I Will/Fine Line/Follow The Sun/Good Day Sunshine/Fixing a Hole/Hey Jude/ For No One/Too Many People/Bathroom Window/Penny Lane/On the Road/Let It Be/ English Tea/I’ve Got a Feeling/Follow Me/Jenny Wren/Helter Skelter/Yesterday/Get Back/Please Please Me, and many more.

Bonus Extras: Interactive Jukebox / Sound Check Songs “Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On,” “Friends to Go,” and “How Kind of You” / More About US -- Extensive Interviews with Paul McCartney, the Band, and the US Tour Crew / US Tour Pre-show Film / On the Road with US
Wingspan
Wingspan

"The Space Between Us" disponible en Blu-Ray Adminactif

Masculin

Bélier

Album de Macca Préféré : Chaos & Creation

http://www.geocities.com/beautifulknight2000/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas